Remote Boom Control
What is the "Remote Boom Control"?
- Allows the user to turn on/off individual booms with a handheld remote from behind the sprayer.
- Offers: convenience; added safety; savings of time, chemical/money, environment.
- Controls up to 8 booms.
- Adaptable to most sprayers.
How does the Remote Boom Control offer convenience?
- One trip to the back of the sprayer to perform all nozzle checks and service.
- Turn individual booms or boom sections on with the use of a handheld remote.
- Easy to install. There's no cutting or splicing involved. All harnesses plug into existing sprayer harnesses.
In what way does the Remote Boom Control offer safety?
- The operator is exposed to less chemical because the sprayer is not running continuously.
- Running around the sprayer while checking nozzles is eliminated.
- No more scrambling to get into the cab to shut the sprayer off.
- The person checking the sprayer is in complete control of when the sprayer turns on/off.
How will the Remote Boom Control save me time and chemical/money, and how will it save the environment?
- Time - All checks can be done by one person in one trip around the sprayer.
- Chemical/Money - The sprayer will only spray momentarily, not continuously. Individual booms or boom sections can be turned on rather than turning on the whole sprayer.
- Environment - Reduces excessive spraying of one spot when checking the sprayer.
How difficult is it to install a Remote Boom Control?
- Anyone can install a Remote Boom Control.
- All the harnesses necessary for the sprayer it is purchased for will be included.
- It plugs right into the existing harnesses and connectors on the sprayer.
How long does it take to install a Remote Boom Control?
- The Remote Boom Control takes about 15-30 minutes to install
Models of Sprayers that a SPRAYTEST will work on.
- John Deere
- New Holland
- Top Air